Saturday, August 23, 2008

[Video Premieres] Ne-Yo - "Miss Independent" / Cassie ft. Lil' Wayne - "Official Girl" / Solange - "Sandcastle Disco"

Ne-Yo has released the video for this second single off his third album, Year Of The Gentlemen, which is set for release later this fall. After his first single, "Closer", now we have the R&B City Video Premiere for "Miss Independent" as a follow-up. The video is star-filled and features R&B singers Keri Hilson & Trey Songz, actress Gabrielle Union, as well as model/actress Lauren London. Peep the video above!

Also, we have a new video for Bad Boy artist/Sean John model Cassie! This song is titled "Official Girl" and features rap artist Lil' Wayne. It is the official first single off her upcoming sophomore album.


Last but certainly not least, we have a brand new video from my girl Solange Knowles. This one is her second single, the follow-up to "I Decided", and is titled "Sandcastle Disco". I must say, Solange is really proving herself! She's taking a road no one else has dared to take and is doing things her own way. You can't help but love her creativity and sense of imagination. Don't forget to purchase Sol-AngeL & The Hadley St. Dreams when it drops August 26!

8 comments:

Chammy said...

I love Miss Independent. The song and video is hawt. Ne-yo looks so sexy and so does Trey lol. Sandcastle Disco is an okay song but I kind of like the video. Official girl sucks. lol

Damien said...

Sandcastle Disco is hot! I need to listen to the other two real quick..

MB said...

WTF!?!?!? They gave Official Girl to Cassie!?!?!? Karina's version is better. Cassie just talks.

Chammy said...

Ne-yo got sexy ass lips. XD

Chammy said...

Yo Gabrielle looks so different to me.

Damien said...

Miss Independent was on point. I love how he had my 3 favorite ladies in there; Gabrielle, Keri, & Lauren!

Chammy said...

Wtf does Neyo say at 00:10? Sounds like a grumbling noise. Cassie sucks, I cant believe my cuz loves her and thinks she can sing.

Anonymous said...

Cassie is okay. She needs to stick to modeling, though. And it looks like she's trying to look like Aalyiah in her new video.