Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

Keri Hilson - "Slow Dance"
This is definitely an abstract beat produced by super producer Polow Da Don. I love the beat and Keri sounds amazing! Her voice kind of reminds me of Beyonce. The song will be on her new album, In A Perfect World..., which drops in October. The song is hot and you should check it out! (Stream/Download)

R. Kelly - "No. 1 Sex"
This song is hot. They say this is just the demo written and sung by a newcomer by the name of Dean. Some say it's actually R. Kelly singing; using a voice alternator. Which ever one it doesn't really matter because this song is hot as hell! The beat is on point; the lyrics match the song perfectly. I'm not too big on the concept of the song but you cant deny how good it is. (Stream/Download)

Brandy - "First N' Luv"
Not really feelin' this song too much. It'll probably grow on me though. She's basically singing about finding a guy on the corner of First [St.] & Love [Ave.]. I didn't really understand the concept until she sung that in the chorus. Nothing about this sing really impressed me. I'll let you be the judge. (Stream/Download)

7 comments:

Chammy said...

I love No sex. But when Dean or R Kelly's voice came out, it sounded like a girl to me. Slow Dance is good. I don't really like First Luv but I guess it's okay.

MB said...

hmm. i think it sounds like a dude. a young dude. some even say that thats Kari Hilson. i dunno who the hell it is.

MB said...

keri*

Chammy said...

Omg I just realized the song title is No.1 sex. I thought it was No Sex. XD

MB said...

it was until i changed it XD

Chammy said...

Oh ok, at least I know I'm not slow.

If the person singing is Keri singing, then she's a lesbo.

Chammy said...

Keri looks so pretty in that picture but eww Brandy.