Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

Jagged Edge -"I Luv Your Girl"
Jagged Edge's version of "I Luv Your Girl", originally performed by The-Dream, is hot! That's all I can say about it. Just listen to it for yourself.. (Stream/Download)

Ne-Yo - "It's You"
This new song from Ne-Yo is called "It's You". I'm not sure if this will be on his third studio album, Year of the Gentleman, but it is definitely a good track. The beat is simple,which is nice, ince there's so many uptempo songs out now. The lyrics are okayoo. This is not some of his best work but it's far from being labeled as "garbage". (Stream/Download)

Michelle Williams - "Unexpected"
This joint is hot. The melody is simple but when the chorus comes in everything is turned up a notch. The production sounds like something Lil' Jon would do mixed with piano keys. This track will be on her R&B/Pop/Dance album, Unexpected. (Stream/Download)

1 comment:

Chammy said...

Jagged Edge's song is okay to me but I do like it. It's you by Ne-yo is also an okay song. Unexpected is an average song, I don't know if I will get into it.