Thursday, August 21, 2008

♫ Listen: Various Artists - "Stand Up"

The song, "Just Stand Up", a charity song done by various artists from different genres, has leaked. It's not exactly what I was thinking, but it's very nice nevertheless! It features artists like Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Beyonce, & more, all helping to raise awareness and research profits for cancer. Remember to watch all 15 artists perform the song live on September 5th! *Edit: I have uploaded the HQ version of the song for download!

3 comments:

Chammy said...

Yeah I really dig this song.

Damien said...

I love it! Everyone can now download the track. I'm thinking of only keeping it up for a little while. Make sure you legally purchase the track on iTunes to raise funds for cancer research!

MB said...

its not what i expected. some of the artist like Ciara and Keyshia Cole were not needed. They should have it as Beyonce and Rihanna ft. Others XD