Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

Ciara - "Walk On It"
Ciara's new song was produced by Polow Da Don and is titled, "Walk On It". IMO, she sounds like Janet Jackson on this. I'm not really feelin' the production on this one. I usually like Polow's production but this is far from his typical material and the lyrics suprisingly bore me. Everything about this song is wrong, but you can be the judge. (Stream/Download)

Solange - "F*ck the Industry (Signed Sincerely)"
I really like this song! Solange definitely keeps it real on this track and I appreciate it. The first verse tells so much about her. She's saying shes not like most R&B chicks and that's what makes her her and whoever doesn't like her material doesn't understand it and she could care less, lol. "Everything I'm not makes me everything I am". Gotta love it! (Stream/Download)

Trey Songz - "In Ya Phone"
The beat is kind of amateur and the theme of the song is horrible. I'd expect more from Trey Songz. Its something different and its not one of his normal R&B ballads. I wouldn't bother listening to it if I were you. (Stream/Download)

4 comments:

Chammy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO Wtf happened to my boo boo cakes?! How can Trey make a song like this?? :(

Damien said...

F*ck The Industry is the SHIT!

MB said...

^ yea im lovin the song too.

and they say ashanti isnt relevant LOL

Damien said...

Ughh; she isn't.