Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

The first artist hits us with two new songs. Chris Brown has been doing big things lately. The first track is called "Fatal Attraction". In the beginning, the beat sounds similar to Ciara's "So Hard". I don't typically like Chris Brown's music, but this is actually pretty good! The lyrics aren't bad and it sounds like he grew out of his lisp. (Stream/Download)

The second song is called "M. I. A" and i cant lie, the song is garbage; from the lyrics to the beat. Everything seems rushed like its just a song he wrote in 5 mins. Y'all take a listen to it if you wish but you'd only be wasting your time IMO. (Stream/Download)

New music also arrives with a track called "I Need Love". The song is from Lloyd and it features hit maker The Dream. The beat and title is evidently sampled from LL Cool J. When I listen to Lloyd on this track, I can definitely tell Michael Jackson is one of his biggest influences. The Dream, once again, manages to fit "Ey, Ey, Ey" into another one of his productions. Other than that, the song is hot. Oh yea, I forgot to mention that Lloyd feels the need to rap on this track so brace yourself... (Stream/Download)

Our final edition to the New Music Review post isfrom Eve and it features Robin Thicke. The song doesn't seem like single material. The beat doesn't really grab you in the beginning but as soon as she starts spittin' u can't help but like it! Robin Thicke did his thing on this song as well. The song is called "Fantasy". (Stream/Download)

2 comments:

Chammy said...

I'm feeling Fatal Attraction. My baby CB is doin good except that M.I.A song was trash. I need love is okay and I'm not really feeling fantasy.

Damien said...

I'll listen to these soon...