Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

New music from Teairra Mari The name of the song is called "Find My Way Back". I'm not really sure if it's new or old, but its definitely a hot track and its worth listening to. Check out and tell us what you think. (Linked Site)

Our other new music comes from Nelly. Now, we don't normally do this because this is an R&B blog, but since the featured artist for the month of July and King of R&B right now, Usher, is featured on it, we have no choice but to post it. The name of the song is called "Long Night", and it was produced by Usher's little brother. He goes by the name of JLack. This track is coming from Nelly's fifth studio album, titled Brass Knuckles. This is his first album since his 2005 double release of Suit/Sweat, and it's set to drop September 19. I'm not really feeling it, but its my own opinion and we all know opinions are like assholes...everybody has one. (Stream/Download)

1 comment:

Chammy said...

Yeah I'm not feeling Long night either. I think Usher saves Nelly's song though. If Usher wasn't in it, it would be worse.

About Teairra's song, I just love it.