Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Music Reviews ♪

Michelle Williams has a new track out, called "The Greatest", and it's off her third solo album, Unexpected, which is set to hit stores August 12. I'm actually liking this song. Its more laid back than her lead single "We Break The Dawn", which is currently at Number 1 on Billboard's Dance Chart. Download

Ne-Yo has a new joint called "Not Perfect", and it will appear on his new album, Year Of The Gentlemen. I'm not really feeling the beat. The lyrics and melody are okay, but the beat IMO makes this song garbage. Download

Day 26 recorded tons of songs for their #1 debut, self-titled album, but there are some tracks that didn't make the cut. This track is called "Can't Be Me". When I first listened to the intro , it reminded me of Janet Jackson's Feedback. Download

Michelle Williams - The Greatest

Ne-Yo - Not Perfect

Day 26 - Can't Be Me

2 comments:

Damien said...

I'm feling MW's track. Her album is going to be hot!

Chammy said...

I hate Ne-yo's beat. But his album is way different and I liked his other singles. I'm sure this album will be great.